There are several situations for the configuration of a community:
- Any visitor (anonymous) can auto-register in Multypass without any authorization.
- Visitors can auto-register in Multypass with but are moderated by a certain group
- Any visitor (anonymous) can auto-register in Multypass without any authorization but with payment.
- Visitors can auto-register in Multypass with but are moderated by a certain group and then have to pay
- People are invited by a certain group of users of a community to subscribe to a specific community
- People are invited by a certain group of users of a community to subscribe to a specific community with payment
In fact, there is a combination of 3 options:
- who can register/subscribe: anyone or invited people? (open / closed)
- is the subscription free (gratis) or is there a payment? (gratis/paying)
- is the registration process moderated? (moderated / unmoderated)
Any visitor of the Multypass can visit the site and participate. He must then, to select the option of "register" and will be guided for a form to register in cadastre given minimum required. At the end of cadastre, the user will have access to the site, but he need to activate your account, replying a mail from the Mail Alert System, (ActionItem116
After correct submission of the form, Multypass will provide to user a personal area (called "My account"), where the user can define his profile/particular settings, like communities available, communities from which he is member/owner/moderator, photos, etc...
Quality Assurance checklist
All the items below must be "Yes" or "N/A" in order to consider this
requirement as done.
- 25 Oct 2007