We MUST have the option to register/invite users in massive mode (hundreds (who knows thousands
of users could be registered or invited at the same time)
In a meeting, Ynternet.org collects a number of e-mail addresses of people who want to be informed about future events. The goal of this requiremento is letting people manage the data about them instead of letting their data going out of date.
Instead of making a private file of these addresses, we:
- create Multypass accounts for all these persons
- they receive an e-mail to inform them about it
- they can use their account or not
- the alert mail system (ActionItem116) cleans the "dead addresses" (out of date addresses and uninterested people)
Finally, with such a system :
- people can manage their data themselves
- they can unsubscribe easily
- they can subscribe to other bulletins/newsletters and profit from everything of what constitutes a Multypass account.
Quality Assurance checklist
All the items below must be "Yes" or "N/A" in order to consider this
requirement as done.
- 25 Oct 2007