Requirements on the Features Multypass.5EN:
- Write and manage articles (public, private) with WYSIWYG features
- Submit an article for syndication on one or several communities
- Indicate the maturity status (Draft, Up to date, Mature, Out of date) and make this piece of information available.
- Choose the type of article in a list of available models (review, photo gallery, contact directory…): it will lead to a form with different number and type of fields (reference http://www.microformats.org)
- Add/remove authors for an article for collaborative writing.
- Ability for members to ask to another member to become one of the co-authors
- Ability for an author to invite other members (or non-members) to become co-authors of an article (the non members will have to subscribe before being able to become authors).
- Basic image manipulations (rotate, resize, crop) and easy insertion into articles
- Categories for articles (information type, themes, geographical area…). An article can be stored in several categories and the user can suggest to moderators the creation of a new category if necessary.
- Manage versions of articles and choose the one to display
- Generate a template for an article with fields (example : for subscription to an event), see example of this feature on Mayetic village
- Use an internal image database
- Save the data of a personal USB-key into a personal account
- Upload local files with « drag and drop » (with Ajax, Flash or any appropriate technology) with support of multiple simultaneous files if possible
Error: can't fetch image from 'http://www.colivre.coop.br/pub/Multypass/TableForFieldsInArticles/table_for_articles.png': 500 Can't connect to www.colivre.coop.br:80 (Name or service not known)
Details from Fields per type of article:
- Title: Field Text, free, xx Character
- Link: field free text up to XX characters
- Blog: an article text, with WYSIWYG editor, and it can contain images, Youtube videos URL's.
- Image: an image (web formats: jpg, png, gif, etc …)
- Wiki: a new wiki page , to be inserted in your Blog, or enterprise site community
- Forum Tread: field free text , up to XX characters
- Poll: fields for a insertion of a question, with up to 5 options of answer, and also the option to insert more answers.
- Agenda Item: the body of the agenda to serve the user insert a description of the event, however there will be other options of selection, such as: data (a mini-calendar should appear), place, participants (which can be chosen between contacts), if the event is regular or not (if so, define the periodicity), links to relevant items, alarms by email, defined by the user for X hours before the event.
- Formulary: similar to poll, the user can create a small formulary, using free texts fields . Each field can be a question / issue / requirement for insertion, and each answer can be a selection radio button (as in the polls), a checkbox, or a free field for fullfilling with text or image (WYSIWYG)
- The field body will be the ticket description .
- WYSIWYG: a visual text editor , which standard options,with the possibility of inserting images directly to an container (without having to set the URL of image),uploading the image, or selecting an image in the user image bank, a container(Gallery of images).
- Author: The author of the article may determine if his name will be, or not, presented as an author of the article.
- Multi-Author: The author can specify if the article will be written by him, only, or by other users, in collaboration. If the user chooses to write a multi-author article , he should select among his contacts / friends, people who should be invited to organize the article.
- Subtitle / description: A field of free text (small) for insertion of a short description of the article. Common for pictures and article introductions.
- Description Field: Allowing user to write a introduction to his article, being it any type or article.
- Allow Comments: a question with two answer options , yes or no. If the answer is yes, the authors should receive emails and moderate every comment, BEFORE, it be published.
- Private: a question, with two answer options , yes or no. If the answer is YES, only the user can publish the article, in his blog or his community site . If the answer is NO, everyone can publish the article.
- Tags: the user should select, among the tags available in the system, tags that categoryze his article, by centre of interest, subject, territory, etc. …
- Who can view?: A question to be answered to user A (as checkboxes I think). This option allow another users to see and monitoring his content and RSS feed. The next two intens are related, 12 and 13.
- If user A want allow to another users to see his profile content/RSS, he need to select if his content is available to his friends and communities, or…
- If will be available to all web users (even if anonymous).
- Post on: This option is similar to the previous question (allowing users to see his profile), but the difference is that this question asks user A about to POST the article, the options are, only my blog,...
- My communities, or my selected communities.
- Show date of creation? A simple question that (also a checkbox I think) allow to display when the article was inputed in the system.
- Show last modification? A simple question that (also a checkbox I think) allow to display when the article was modified last time in the system.
- A question asking user A if this article will be moderated by you alone (in his blog) or togheter all moderators (in his communities)
Quality Assurance checklist
All the items below must be "Yes" or "N/A" in order to consider this
requirement as done.
- 15 Apr 2008