Moderation is an important task : pending request have to be moderated quickly otherwise the whole site will loose its credibility (then
customers then money ;-).
The following aspects will be possible to moderate it:
- initial publication
- articles syndication on communities sites
- users (also all type of article) in closed communities could be moderated
- user can choose if comments on his profile will be moderated before publish it, or not
Super-admins should receive messages about pending request that are unmanaged since at least 30 days, configurable for each type of
element to be moderated, like follows:
- New tags (proposed by users)
- new user's suggestions
It's a cascading way of working to force everybody to quality.
- one task
- another task
- yet another task
Quality Assurance checklist
ePortfolio features for moderators:
- Moderation can be configured on each type of content and when members want to publish their ePortfolio for the first time.
- Each ViCo (virtual community) can be configured differently for moderation policy: before or after publication.
- Have a synthesis of a peculiar community (pending articles for moderation, number of members, number of articles, available disk space..)
- Modify content published by members
- Accept/reject syndication (RSS feed) on a per-article basis
- ePortfolio moderation for members of his community
- Manage quotas for members (space for e-mail and uploaded files)
- Add/remove moderation rights to other members
- Newsletter management (create/send)
- Manage predefined article types
- Quota management (globally and individually) on each ViCo for storage (mail & web)
- Modify content of alert messages sent automatically to members
- Define alerts' rate
- Manage categories trees for articles. Examples of categories: themes, geographical area, type of information.
- Moderation of new entries in these trees (suggested by members)
All the items below must be "Yes" or "N/A" in order to consider this
requirement as done.
- 02 Oct 2007
This is somewhat implemented. Need some update.
- 26 Feb 2012